Electra Townie Go! 7D Step-Thru
The Townie Go! 7D is the e-bike for everyone. It combines comfort and control with the power and fun of an e-bike. Now featuring a fully integrated battery with 3 levels of support, 26" tires and Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology. Go faster, farther, and funner for less than you thought possible.
- The Townie Go! 7D features our patented Flat Foot Technology for ultimate comfort and control while riding.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 20 mph with support from the rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the improved LED controller.
- Turn your e-bike into a me-bike with a basket, bell or helmet. The e-ssentials, of course.
- This Go! e-bike combines quality, comfort and value with Electra's signature style.
|A — Seat tube (cm)||45|
|B — Seat tube angle||67.0°|
|C — Head tube length (cm)||21.7|
|D — Head angle||69.0°|
|K — Wheelbase (cm)||117.4|
|L — Standover (cm)||47.8|
|M — Frame reach (cm)||32.3|
|N — Frame stack (cm)||59.7|
|Frame Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®|
|Fork||Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg|
|Rims||Anodized alloy 26"x36h|
Front: Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, w/QR
Rear: Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
|Bottom Bracket||Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor|
|Crankset||Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring|
|Shifters||Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical gear display|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed|
|Brakes||Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes|
|Handlebars||Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise|
|Stem||Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension|
|Headset||1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated|
|Seatpost||Alloy straight post 27.2x350mm|
|Saddle||Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers|
|Pedals||Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread|
|Accessories & Extras||Painted chainguard, ring lock mounts, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware|
|Motor||Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts|
|Battery||Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger|
* Subject to change without notice.